The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Elise newb
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like my handbrake indicator isn't working. The light comes on at test, but once it goes out no amount of handbrake use brings it back on. Before I start digging for treasure can someone tell me where the microswitch that triggers the light is?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Its right at the front side of the opening. You'll see a little metal tab sticking up, that tab is part of the switch
It looks like my handbrake indicator isn't working. The light comes on at test, but once it goes out no amount of handbrake use brings it back on. Before I start digging for treasure can someone tell me where the microswitch that triggers the light is?

·
Registered
676 Posts
The tab presses against a white button red housing microswitch that should be very visible when you pull the handbrake up

·
Elise newb
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its right at the front side of the opening. You'll see a little metal tab sticking up, that tab is part of the switch
The tab presses against a white button red housing microswitch that should be very visible when you pull the handbrake up
Thanks both! I know this is trivial, but I don't want to let the little problems develop into larger ones...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts