The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am selling two sets of Hankook Ventus R Compound Slicks.

these are the C71 or SOFT compound which are SUPER sticky and fast

BOTH sets are 15/16 combos front 205/50-15 and rear 245/45-16

One pair is brand new and never driven on, but only mounted as a backup.

the other pair has 3 heat cycles on them

I am only selling them as they are not legal for the Lotus Cup USA this year

retail is about $800/ set

I will sell the new set for $600 + shipping and the used set for $450 plus shipping.

these will make excellent track, autocross or high performance R compound DOT approved tires!

Robb

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran a quick estimate to palmer coming in at $495.00 to a business address. Actual might be a little less depending on your address.

let me know if you want them and I will send you my paypal info

Any idea what the shipping would be to zip code 99645? New set is just over $700 on Tire Rack.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The shipping alone is $495? Is that the be in in 4 hours or it's free shipping?

The 4 Star Specs I bought off Tire Rack shipped from Nevada with FedEx for about $150.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me check that out again, I could have messed something up in the estimator as I don't use it much. I also had to guess on the size and weight so I will get exact figures today.

The shipping alone is $495? Is that the be in in 4 hours or it's free shipping?

The 4 Star Specs I bought off Tire Rack shipped from Nevada with FedEx for about $150.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ran the shipping ground to a business this time as it is typically cheaper and used actual dimensions. $410 is the best I can get this for you.
Not sure how long ago you bought those tires from TR, but I know our fedex costs have gone up tremendously.
sorry

QUOTE=nate379;1741686]The shipping alone is $495? Is that the be in in 4 hours or it's free shipping?

The 4 Star Specs I bought off Tire Rack shipped from Nevada with FedEx for about $150.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I bought the tires 2 weeks ago. I just ran the FedEx cost deal and from zip 89044 to me it's saying $325. I guess Tire Rack must get good prices?

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought the tires 2 weeks ago. I just ran the FedEx cost deal and from zip 89044 to me it's saying $325. I guess Tire Rack must get good prices?
if you have an account, you are welcome to call it in for pickup from here because I am not getting that price. shipping is nothing to me but a headache!

sorry I could not do better.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
No I don't have an account, I just plugged in 2 packages, one 45lbs the other 50lbs from Nevada to me on their site. For the ground shipping it was about $325 total.

I'm sure going through the postal would be much cheaper. The last tires I had shipped was with wheels and it was under $100 shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still available

1 - 10 of 10 Posts