The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the Austin area have a HANS device I can use to test with my stock seats? I have no idea if the 20 degree or the 10 degree will be right, so I need to try some out.

I would like to see if it will be comfortable to run the HANS with the stock seat. I'll be in the Austin area this coming Saturday (28th) or I can make the drive just about any other time.

Thanks.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simpson is in New Braunfels.
Bruce,

Do you know if they have a showroom there that is available to the public? I've been to a few company headquarters over the years and found that they are some of the worst places to check out their products.

If they do, this would only be a couple of extra hours for me to drive and might give me the opportunity to try the different models at the same time.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Bruce,

Do you know if they have a showroom there that is available to the public? I've been to a few company headquarters over the years and found that they are some of the worst places to check out their products.

Don't know. I only ordered from them online. You will have to call and find out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, there is a dealer in Houston that you could go by and test fit. Check our website at hansdevice.com under dealers. I could also answer any questions you have. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

Howard Bennett
HANS Performance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts