The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to you...:nanner2:Happy Birthday to you... :nanner2::nanner2:Happy Birthday dear Alan...:nanner2:... Happy Birthday to you:nanner2:

Have a great day Alan. :thwack:x 41

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Happy Birthday Alan:D

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Best wishes man. Did you like the male stripper I sent wearing the thong with the Lotus emblem on it?

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
Happy Birthday Alan. :) Hope you and Ashley have a wonderful time. Thanks for the plates the other day. Also tell thanks to Ash for directing us to the coffee house. It was excellent!!! Also thanks for watching over the cars, not ticket :)

Enjoy the day brotha! Here is to many more to come.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Damn, you're old.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Happy Birthday Alan !!!
We've arranged 10 laps in an F1 car for you !!

rotfl

not.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ha3Pyt4wsGA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ha3Pyt4wsGA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Wow guys - thanks so much! 40! Just doesn't feel like I imagined it, which I guess is a good thing. It's so true what "they" say - yesterday I was 25, right?

I love this community and appreciate all that you've brought to my life. :bow:

Cheers!

The Old Man

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Happy Birthday!!:clap::nanner::clap:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Alan, they interviewed 100s of senior citizens over the age of 65 or something like that a few years back and asked them "If they could stay at one age/point in their life, which year would they pick? The most popular age was 41. The reasoning was they kids were at least partly grown, they still had their health and were moderately well-off.

So you see, the best is still ahead. :nanner:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts