www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Lillie !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY 29 !!! Wow.. ! :clap::up:

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Thanks guys!

I nearly gave myself a terrible b-day present yesterday. I'm back in LA working on the Wedgie. Went to pull the cordless drill out of its case to drill out some rivets. Unknown to me, Ancient Wedgie left the battery and drill unattached (he says it saves the battery). Well, that well charged battery happened to fall right on my foot as I took the drill out of the case. Spent the first part of my day cursing, crying, and iceing. Fortunately, it doesnt appear that I broke anything, swelling went down, and with a minor hobble I can still walk. Yay! Happy B-day!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I thought you were going to say the battery fell on your car:eek:

Happy Birthday....

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
happy belated birthday

and thank god it was just your foot and not the car :eek: ;)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday.

Sorry that I was out of town when you were visiting your grandparents.

Let us know the next time you are down here so that we can see you still beat Transio around the carting track!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Gives us an update. How is Switzerland. Are you wearing wooden shoes or is that Holland??
Wooden shoes are found in Holland. Switzerland is known for cheese, chocolate, banking, watches, and the alpes. Its absolutely beautiful and I'm starting to really like it. And there are lots and lots of beautiful, exotic, and very rare cars there. Good place for them :shift:

But unfortunately I am missing the beautiful summer there, as I am in sunny So Cal working on the car, again. Hopefully it will be done this trip so I can finally bring it back with me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts