The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Happy B-day dude! Hope you have as much fun with the PS2 as I would :D

p.s. I watched Peter jump out of a perfectly good airplane yesterday :eek: I can't understand that. If the motor is still good and it is not about to crash, i am not jumping out of it :)

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Peter, that is sweet!!! I've only jumped 9 times, but I did get my license. I need to start going going again, but it just cost too much money :(

Did you AFF, or Tandem?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've got a good friend (former MBA student of mine) who does that skydiving thing all the time.... Along with travelling around the world to do those Eco Challenge things.

Anyway, he's always trying to get people to go skydiving with him. He takes people all the time. He's always made it sound pretty affordable. If you guys want to go maybe I could set you up with John, he might have better sources for doing this on a budget. John's not exactly rolling dough, but it doesn't seem to get in the way of his living life on the jagged bleeding edge.

·
Registered
20 Posts
happy birthday

thanks i went tandom. i am going on the 9th i don't know how i am going to jump yet. i think i will do aff
thanks all. i have to say thanks to gunnar and my wife they kept it a secret from me for two weeks. that guy can keep a secret. and would love any $ help because i have to take me my wife my freinds b-day on the 9th
for all of you that think for one second that would be something you would like it is a MUST!!!!!! if you saw me at button willow. iwas freaking out... will it's like that x 50.
thanks very much you all are great people and company see this weekend.

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Conemangler said:
I've got a good friend (former MBA student of mine) who does that skydiving thing all the time.... Along with travelling around the world to do those Eco Challenge things.

Anyway, he's always trying to get people to go skydiving with him. He takes people all the time. He's always made it sound pretty affordable. If you guys want to go maybe I could set you up with John, he might have better sources for doing this on a budget. John's not exactly rolling dough, but it doesn't seem to get in the way of his living life on the jagged bleeding edge.
Go ahead and ask your friend how much it costs him. When my license was still valid (it's now expired) I could jump for $90 per jump, using the school's equipment. Tandem costs about $300, AFF is $165 or so per jump until you get your license (8 jumps). If you own your own equipment the cost can get down to $6 per jump. But used equipment starts at $1500.

Oh and wait until you go with AFF and you get to do a cut away! Ask me at the Feb event (I won't be there this weekend) about mine, it's pretty wild.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts