The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a rear end accessory from my sweet hubby. I love the beefier diffuser...and the black ring look around the lights. :)
now he's making me some side skirts and a front end splitter out of lexan. Shiny black lexan...can't wait !!!!!

Attachments

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
OK guys I will be the first politically incorrect one here

NICE REAR :D

Like the aggressive 7 element difflow diffusor. I have the 5 element and absolutely love. Can really feel it work a highway speed. Have yet to get to use it on the track, but looks great.

Not guys get you head out of the gutter :thwack:. But.... I did LOL when I read "rear end accessory" :eek:

My wife says I'm 47 going on 8 :coolnana:

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
the black roof, venom red and white colour is starting to really grow on me now i have finally got to use my car again.

i was thinking of swapping the light interior A pillar and roof liner for black - had you thought along that line?

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the black roof, venom red and white colour is starting to really grow on me now i have finally got to use my car again.

i was thinking of swapping the light interior A pillar and roof liner for black - had you thought along that line?
that did cross my mind but i'm loving this look for now! both would look great...
I LOVE the aspen white with red...this is the prettiest white i've ever seen...it's like a bottle of white out! with some metallic flake..lol

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

I swapped out mime for Suede-tex in charcoal and absolutely love the richer look. ended up costing me about $800

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK guys I will be the first politically incorrect one here

NICE REAR :D

Like the aggressive 7 element difflow diffusor. I have the 5 element and absolutely love. Can really feel it work a highway speed. Have yet to get to use it on the track, but looks great.

Not guys get you head out of the gutter :thwack:. But.... I did LOL when I read "rear end accessory" :eek:

My wife says I'm 47 going on 8 :coolnana:
well i'm a chick and i think she has a fabulous rear end...great curves!!! but i hear this all the time at work too.....from men, like you, who might be in the 40's but going on 8....rotfl nothing wrong with that!!
I liked the 5 element and the 7 both as well. :) yay!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I LOVE the aspen white with red...this is the prettiest white i've ever seen...it's like a bottle of white out! with some metallic flake..lol
i have to agree - just a killer combo

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I swapped out mime for Suede-tex in charcoal and absolutely love the richer look. ended up costing me about $800
strikes me as stupid that they did not do them all in black - i think it looks better - see shot below as is - and it would be cheaper to have only the one colour.

hey RR - hope i did not HJ the thread as it really was about that killer rear:)

Attachments

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
strikes me as stupid that they did not do them all in black - i think it looks better - see shot below as is - and it would be cheaper to have only the one colour.

hey RR - hope i did not HJ the thread as it really was about that killer rear:)
heck no! share all the pics you'd like of your stunning ride! ;) looks beautiful!:D

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have to agree - just a killer combo
have you gotten a COA for your car?
Of course yours is an S model so i'm not sure about your numbers but mine is 1-4 Aspen/Red cars but i have the only one with my options and the black rim pkg...kinda Xciting! :D would love to know your COA info...

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
Ravenred
are the rear letters on your evora black? Just wondering how they look. If they look like they've been painted.

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Looks great! Congrats!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I love the beefier diffuser...and the black ring look around the lights. :)
now he's making me some side skirts and a front end splitter out of lexan. Shiny black lexan...can't wait !!!!!
You might want to read this older thread about splitters... Read the whole thread, specially around page 6 or so.

Folks have already learned a lot. It is better to learn from from the pioneers who have already taken the arrows, so to speak, so that maybe you won't have to.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f170/evora-front-splitter-protector-99320/index7.html

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
The only time I will show my rear :D
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Lotus evora Supercar

CPA4S here is the Suede-Tex headliner I had installed

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Sunroof Auto part

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts