The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys twins or something??

Oh wait.. a year apart. Must be faternal twins..

:D

Gromit is in such a good mood today, he will cut and hand out the chocolate chocolate devil's food cake with fudge frosting and little plastic Elises and shrubberies and garages and dragons and crystalized rain and things on it.. with 81 candles..

No fighting over the toys now, boys.

hehe..

zOOmz

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
happy birthday Elise geeks! :clap:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
David, try that Darth Vader thing with Lotus, you know: "Ssshhhh-whooooo-ssshhhhh-whooooo you have failed me for the last time Lotus" and make them all gasp for air, maybe they will get the message!:D

·
purveyor of lightness
4,160 Posts
James A said:
David, try that Darth Vader thing with Lotus, you know: "Ssshhhh-whooooo-ssshhhhh-whooooo you have failed me for the last time Lotus" and make them all gasp for air, maybe they will get the message!:D
My coworkers must be wondering about me - I just burst out laughing hysterically!

I just may have to email James Earl Jones and ask him to give Mr. English a call... ;)

What a great MP3 that would make!

:clap:

·
Registered
758 Posts
zOOmz said:
Are you guys twins or something??

Oh wait.. a year apart. Must be faternal twins..

:D

Gromit is in such a good mood today, he will cut and hand out the chocolate chocolate devil's food cake with fudge frosting and little plastic Elises and shrubberies and garages and dragons and crystalized rain and things on it.. with 81 candles..

No fighting over the toys now, boys.

hehe..

zOOmz
Sure it's just chocolate cake ! You have a slice and start talking about dragons and shubberies !

As a responsible adult, I feel it's my duty to confiscate this magical cake .. and eat it :D

Happy birthday chaps :)

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
darkSol said:
my 40th birthday (TODAY) but now that I'm middle aged... ;)
Hrumph... Young punk kids...;)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Blimey ! You're even older than 40 ?!? :D

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
mmmmmmm...shrubberies ! ;)

Happy birthday !

P.S., it's true what they say - it really is all downhill after 40 !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts