The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, thursday is my favorite day for drinks in La Jolla, because its $5 double-martinis and super-cheap appetisers until 9pm at the Crab Catcher!

Since this is my last week here for a while (leaving town for business for 3 weeks), I thought I'd see who I could convince to go out with me for some fun before I'm away and alone and sad.

I'd say meet at ~7ish until whenever. All invited. Post if you can make it. Hope to see you there :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi Lillie,
I will try to make it--sounds like fun.
Martin

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm gonna be a no show for Thursday night... I have an game at 8:30. Should be done around 10? I can try to catch up with you folks...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I really really really need a drink.

I've had a bit of a setback on the fiat. Hopefully it will be sorted tonight! So tomorrow we will either be drinking to celebrate, or drinking to burry my pain. Either way, I would love some company!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Sipping wine in Toronto :)/:(

See you on a month Lillie and perhaps you others in July.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Neil,
What game you asked: Ultimate Frisbee.

I play in the 'DUDE' league up at UCSD. Our game's at 8:30, lights out at 10:00.

Modern Wedgie, I still have your number. I'll drop you a line when I heading back home [through LJ].
-jude

·
Registered
357 Posts
So... what time will you folks be starting? More importantly, where will you be at 10:00?

MW, how's the Wedge doin'?

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
jdl8r said:
So... what time will you folks be starting? More importantly, where will you be at 10:00?

MW, how's the Wedge doin'?
MW said 7pm...ish. And at 10pm who knows.
Btw: she started the Wedge up today. :clap:

Neil

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Hey Lillie
Just wanted to thank you for the invite. I had a good time, even if we were the only Elise people there. Great fish tacos too.

Neil

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Mmmm, fish tacos ! Besides Rubio's (which started in San Diego), do you guys have Wahoo's down there ?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
We do have Wahoos in La Jolla, Point Loma, Mission Valley, and Encinitas.

Another great Fish Taco is the bar menu at The Brigantyne. Specially at Happy Hour.

I need to try this place that was recommended to me-

South Beach Bar & Grill in Ocean Beach. At the end of Newport St. just before the you reach the sand. The last building, the last shop on the left hand side of the street.

They make a grillled Mahi, Mahi fish taco (as well as 7 other types including an amazing Shark taco) that outshines all other fish tacos,

·
Registered
357 Posts
South Beach is the best... I hate seafood of all kinds. I won't eat a bite of it. I'll throw down a few South Beach fish tacos... Damn they're good.

Also, they have the best onion rings on the planet there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts