The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lotus Window Regulator Solutions

Hey everyone I work for a company that specializes in Rebuilding Lotus Window Regulators and motors. I'll leave our info in here. I know the regulators are expensive and on back order from China and in some cases obsolete for this vehicle. Just had a customer inform me of this group and I wanted to reach out.

Power Window Repair
480-570-5116

2439 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85008

We offer ship to build services with lifetime warranties. Check out our reviews on Google and Yelp. We can rebuild anything! We use metal parts!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, I work for a company that specializes in rebuilding window regulators and motors. I know that some Lotus window regulators are obsolete and on back order from China with a price tag around $600-$800 dollars. We can offer an alternative with our rebuild services. Our builds come with reinforced proprietary metal repairs and replacements and we back them with a lifetime warranty. Give us a call, 4805705116.

Attachments

·
not your dad's puns
1,760 Posts
Welcome to the board! By the area code, it looks like you guys are in Arizona?

Please note that vendors on this forum (or anyone advertising commercial services) are expected to sign-up on a sponsorship package:

That said, I think it's really cool that you offer this unique service. I hope not to need it, but I'm glad you guys are there. :clap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts