The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PIECES PROMISED TO GORKORACING

So I found these rare and probably very valuable :D pieces in my trunk and was told that they are trim pieces for the hard top.... Well, I don't have a hard top so I'm putting them out here to see if anyone needs them. I have no idea idea what they cost :shrug: so let the bidding begin ;)

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Yep, those are the infamous trim pieces for the rear brackets on the hardtop. My covers would never stay on so I just left them off and put them away.....

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Yep, those are the infamous trim pieces for the rear brackets on the hardtop. My covers would never stay on so I just left them off and put them away.....
same here...

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'll take them and i'm kinda close so i could even pick them up if you're going to the cars and coffee first sat of next month.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take them and i'm kinda close so i could even pick them up if you're going to the cars and coffee first sat of next month.
So I guessing that the rare and valuable pitch wont work with these huh :shrug:

Gorkoracing,
Yea, I should be there. Hit me up there and remind me. I just tossed them back in that massive trunk space they have been hiding in since I owned the car.

Zig

·
Registered
905 Posts
lol not when sector111 was gonna sell me some for $15 or $18. Sounds good, my hard top didnt have them but there's some extra velcro where i guess a previous owner attempted to make them hold better

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked all over their web site trying to find out what they sold for. What section was it in? I never did find them.

See ya at C & C

·
Registered
905 Posts
I looked all over their web site trying to find out what they sold for. What section was it in? I never did find them.

See ya at C & C
They were listed on one of their used parts lists. Had to email the guys there and they replied back with the price.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They were listed on one of their used parts lists. Had to email the guys there and they replied back with the price.
OK cool. I looked everywhere for them and could not find them :shrug:

See ya at C & C....

·
Registered
905 Posts
Not much, Renderman needs some

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Are you worried about saftey with those metal brakets right by your noggin? It might be worth the effort to fix them. I glued the velcro to them more securely as the OEM stuff woul come off in the heat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts