The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just come across this and I'm sure there are a hand full of people that would want a hardtop as i did.

LOTUS ELISE HARDTOP

Not sure if she's willing to ship or anything.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for looking out. I just called her and bought it. The most awesome part of this is that the top is the the exact same color as my car. Jackpot my friends. Thanks again for providing the info. This forum and you guys rock.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, thanks for looking out. I just called her and bought it. The most awesome part of this is that the top is the the exact same color as my car. Jackpot my friends. Thanks again for providing the info. This forum and you guys rock.
Awesome :nanner:

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
dang, i'm looking as well, wish i would have seen this when it was posted! Just out of curiosity (keeping an eye on the market), would you mind posting the color/condition/price? (the ad has been taken down)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dang, i'm looking as well, wish i would have seen this when it was posted! Just out of curiosity (keeping an eye on the market), would you mind posting the color/condition/price? (the ad has been taken down)
It was a red hardtop with a bag and everything you needed, and i think it was $980 without shipping. In really nice condition id say 8.5 out of 10

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got it for $980.00. The lady told me that it had only been used a couple of times. She told me that it looks like new. Based on the pics i think she is correct plus she was real nice and a pleasure to business with. I will find out on Wednesday when it shows up how great it is. I have seen pricing from $700 for a beater to $2k overpriced. This was the best deal for me because it was priced well and also it is the exact same color as my car. I will keep an eye out and let you know if i see one somewhere.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just received the top today. It is in perfect shape and the color matches my car perfectly. Every part was there and then some like a tow hook, and the wheel lug key. The thing looks brand new. Freeking awesome deal. :nanner:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts