The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to try to finish off my tires before heading to Cresson on the 21st. Anyone up for a trip to H2R for some track fun???

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I see no reason not to.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Maybe...

Depends on when I'll be dropping my car off with Clint. I think it's after that weekend though so might be good if I can find time to snag Graham's exhaust and hack it up.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe...

Depends on when I'll be dropping my car off with Clint. I think it's after that weekend though so might be good if I can find time to snag Graham's exhaust and hack it up.
Get to hacking...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Got to get those hours in...

so I'm in.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like we have most of the group.. Just got to get Rich in on this.. :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Barry, I should be able to make it out on 2/8. If you want to swap wheels/tires for a few laps, I'll bring my Hoosiers and you can see what you can do with them on your Exige.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Barry, I should be able to make it out on 2/8. If you want to swap wheels/tires for a few laps, I'll bring my Hoosiers and you can see what you can do with them on your Exige.
If he doesn't shave at least 2 seconds off of his best time, I think he should be required to powdercoat his Volks pink like xtn.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scott,

Would love to give the Hoosiers a shot.. You can run my 225/245 RA1's and see how you like them as well. Shoot I would even be willing to give you some $$$ for some time on the Hoosiers.

·
Registered
864 Posts
This particular set is no longer competitive for solo events, but there is still some wear left (the two grooves are still visible and no cording). I should probably pay you to help me wear them out so I can put something newer on the rims.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This particular set is no longer competitive for solo events, but there is still some wear left (the two grooves are still visible and no cording). I should probably pay you to help me wear them out so I can put something newer on the rims.
haha... Will be interesting to see what I can do on the tires even though they are not fresh. Ive actually never driven on Hoosiers so this will be an experience for me..

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure Im going to be able to make it Sunday. Weather is saying rain and my bald RA1's wont be to fun in that weather. Im more worried about getting there in one piece than anything.. :) Also I have 2 sick dogs at home and need to take care of them.. :(

Looks like Im going to go up on the 15th instead.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Rain or shine...

I'll make my way up to H2R on Sunday rain or shine. Got to get that seat time in when I can. Besides a wet track and a Miata might be a fun lesson in car control!:eek: ;)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Rain? What is this "rain" you speak of? It's been a very long time.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts