The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be up there with a friend teaching him the line around the track and was wondering if anyone was going to be up there..

BTW, as a Bonus this is the day of the F1 BBQ as well...

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'll be there. Looks like not too many cars are signed up yet, but I bet it will be a popular time with the BBQ as a bonus.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I'm thinking that I'll stop by. Probably won't run though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Gotta drive to San Antonio to pick Solomon up from his dad's, maybe we'll stop by on the way down and see if I can sneak the wagon out for a couple laps.

·
Registered
343 Posts
bahhh

I'm on call this weekend, h2r is too far out of pocket.:(

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Rich-What time are you going to be there? I finally got my new seat and I need to get my April run in.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably about the same. Bringing the Mini or the Exige?
Neither.. Bringing a friend and his Porsche X50. Im just going to be helping him learn the line at the track before he gets a coaching session with Jason Hart.

Would like to ride with you for a session though if you dont mind. You bringing the Exige or the Miata?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Neither.. Bringing a friend and his Porsche X50. Im just going to be helping him learn the line at the track before he gets a coaching session with Jason Hart.

Would like to ride with you for a session though if you dont mind. You bringing the Exige or the Miata?
You're welcome to ride as much as you want :) - Bringing the Exige. Miata is getting new brakes. Bringing our Mini too.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're welcome to ride as much as you want :) - Bringing the Exige. Miata is getting new brakes. Bringing our Mini too.
Awesome... Make sure you have your traqmate, I really want to see what you put down in either car.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I'm coming down. Bringing my new Exhaust and Chotto is bringing the stuff to make me a new rear panel.

This should be fun!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts