Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll just leave this here... enjoy

Reactions: Kubera

·
craigyirush
1,536 Posts
Was just about to post this, but you beat me to it. Wonderful review.

·
Registered
488 Posts
What a car!

·
Illegal Alien
4,983 Posts
I want one :D
We had the Sport 410 in the US& Canada about 15 total cars between 2017 & 2018. It is now discontinued. Closest you can built to a GT410 Sport is to order the US 2020 GT

Reactions: Kubera

·
Registered
200 Posts
On the last episode of the new top gear Chris Harris drove the Lotus 79 with an accompanying piece about the development of the car. There is a video about this on youtube here and I assume his piece will eventually show up there or perhaps BBC america will show the new season of top gear. Well worth a watch. I like to think there is some lotus 79 DNA in my Evora.

·
Registered
839 Posts
The GT 410 Sport looks very similar to the Sport 410, except it has the GT 430 style front and rear bodywork. Interesting that it also has the Sparco seats (with seat heaters!), but I'm guessing without the side airbags. It also has the leaner door cards. Probably because of the back seat access via the tilting seat feature that the carbon seats don't have. The weight of the GT 410 Sport converts to ~2987 pounds, but the video didn't mention the fuel load. If this car had been available to the U.S. market, I would have ordered a 2+0 version over the Sport 410.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Great review, thanks for posting. Awesome sounds, turns him into a school boy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts