The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some will think this is crazy,:popcorn: but has anybody removed the Evora badge on the rear or even the Lotus Badge? The Lotus letters look like mail box stick on letters to me. By removing the badge it can change the look of the car even make it look wider. If you have I need a picture. Comments-poke-.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I looked and on my flickr and google+ I have no good direct on pictures. I will go take one today and post it tonight after the Thunder STOMP the miami heat. Can't wait to see Lebron lose in person... again :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yeah, I am one of those who think this is crazy. I will say that I think the spacing of the letters actually "make the car look wider" than without them. That's in my head anyway.

What's your objective? Making the car look wider or getting better quality lettering?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Cleaner look. The car is not like my M3 with badges all over the car. So it saying Lotus on the back is not a big deal, the Evora set to the side drives me crazy. I only keep it on because i get tired of telling people what kind of car it is.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cleaner look. The car is not like my M3 with badges all over the car. So it saying Lotus on the back is not a big deal, the Evora set to the side drives me crazy. I only keep it on because i get tired of telling people what kind of car it is.
:cool: Well, that changes everything you said above. For a cleaner look, I say yes, it will look better. I was commenting on making the car look wider by removing the badging. No matter you do, people will continue to ask about the brand, model and country of origin of the car.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:cool: Well, that changes everything you said above. For a cleaner look, I say yes, it will look better. I was commenting on making the car look wider by removing the badging. No matter you do, people will continue to ask about the brand, model and country of origin of the car.
Yea & I also feel it will make the car look wider to the eye.

·
Terry
2,189 Posts
why don't you de-badge your car in photoshop? my buddy did it and it looks amazing! here're the photos of our previous photoshoot.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why don't you de-badge your car in photoshop? my buddy did it and it looks amazing! here're the photos of our previous photoshoot.

I suck at Photo shop not even sure how to match the paint. I like the front badge on my car. Your pictures looks great

·
Premium Member
6,241 Posts

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Sort of like removing nipples from breasts.

Simpler yes. Preferable? Not to me.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Great pictures, it I agree with fasttoys that it looks really good without the evora badge but keeping the lotus badge.

Packslayer: did you replace the lotus lettering with carbon fiber or buy aftermarket black lettering ?

Lotus noob

1 - 20 of 48 Posts