The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten a carbon fiber heater air conditioning surround from our friends at the Shop Indy yet. I have not:wallbang: :wallbang: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
827 Posts
GOGO said:
So no one has gotten one yet?:eek:
Hate to say it, but I think I'll wait to order 1 until a more reliable supplier offers it. Too much uncertainty. My .02

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THEY’RE ON THE WAY! Just got of the phone with Steve who called me from the UPS Store to till me the counter person said I should receive my carbon fiber HVAC surround on Wednesday, I’m in Cincinnati, he was hipping out 11 of them. Also wanted me to relay this message. If you ordered one and had not herd from him you need to call The Shop Indy at 317-484-2990 in his word the people he let go “sabotaged” his fill so please have people call to confirm your order.:clap:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will I get my CF HVAC surround on Tue. On the factory one there are two little protrusions on the top that snap in to two 1/4 little slits in the underside of the dash shelf that hold the factory on in place, the one from the Shop Indy is missing the two protrusions so I glued Velcro on the top back of the CF HVAC with pill and stick on the dash part to hold it in place. It did fit well and looks good with nice finish just one very small little bubble pop on the side very hard to see. Now I'm waiting for a black leather covered with red leather shift and e-brake boot, the is coming from the Lotus trim shop so no more gray plastic.
Tony
:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts