The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to take my car back down to Atlanta to get the first service done, but we've had something come up. :( I really need to get it done though. I thought maybe we could compromise this time and go to Midwest Auto Group. It's only 3 hours from our house as opposed to 7 hours to Atlanta.

Has anyone had their first service there? How much was it? Did they do a good job? I called them today but noone ever called me back.

·
Registered
41 Posts
OneFastLotus said:
Has anyone had their first service there? How much was it? Did they do a good job? I called them today but noone ever called me back.
I had no problem getting an appointment for next Wed (9/15). The service writer seemed pretty accommodating on the phone.

I'll let you know how mine turns out.

Any locals want to meet up for lunch? My appointment is at noon.

Where are you located? Sounds like you're a little south / east of us (Indy).

Scott

·
Registered
41 Posts
Service at MAG, went smoothly

Took my car to MAG in Dublin, OH today for service.

They worked me in to fit my schedule in 4 days notice.

Took about 2 hours while I waited. Just short of $280. Said everything was fine. Fixed a small issue I had with one of the star shield panels. If that doesn't stick, they said they'd call Lotus about getting a replacement piece.

(One of the rear end pieces has a TINY bit that's peeling)

Drooled over the Saleen S7 they had in the showroom. It's $441,000. http://public.fotki.com/indyaudi/trip_to_mag/img_0396.html

Jeff, the service manager was friendly. We both have daughters named Elise!

Too bad it's a 3 hour drive from my house. :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts