The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I did ghost flames but they were on a dune buggy.
Hoping I'll get to do matte black on gloss stripes for someone. I pitched it to the dealer but we stuck with dark charcoal metallic on black to be not quite as subtle.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
when i was young, a kid at summer camp crapped his pants.
after many washings, what started out as a skid mark turned into a ghost stripe, on those underwear for the rest of the month long session.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hoping I'll get to do matte black on gloss stripes for someone. I pitched it to the dealer but we stuck with dark charcoal metallic on black to be not quite as subtle.
That is exactly what Julio (as referenced above by Knucklehead) has. It looks SWEET!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I used to paint 'em. It's real easy. I have other plans for my car when I get painting again soon maybe I could use it for something. We mostly did ghost flames.

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
I'm actually curious to have a matte black stripe on my starlight black car... I'm just afraid to install the stripes myself :p

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I'm actually curious to have a matte black stripe on my starlight black car... I'm just afraid to install the stripes myself :p
I can walk you through it. I've sent stripes out to tons of people on here that have installed them themselves. Or get a few people out there that want stripes, and give me a place to stay, some beer, and some PB&J sandwiches, and I'll take a road trip.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a NightFall Blue Elise and interested in the look of ghost strips on that. Would look almost like the cobra in the picture and would like the border stripe as well. Thought about going darker withthe stripe instead of lighter. What does evreyone think?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts