The Lotus Cars Community banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just installed my louvre and it wasn't too bad of a job. I went the smashed window route with a center punch. If you have any questions on my experience feel free to ask. The video of me shattering the window is on my instagram @carbonlotus

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
Coming up to speed on this project. These threads are always good homework in advance. Seems a 50/50. Half broke it, half got it out. What do Hethelsport or Gregs usually do? Anyone in CT have this done and who did it for them??

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
PIA job but easy. All you need is a large sheet to catch glass, vacuum you don't like, hammer, utility knife and a good plaster spatula. Glass off and all cleanup, including removal of sail panel in 90 minutes. Did end of season detail, pumped up tires, etc. She awaits the HK upgrades. Its Alfa season now.

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
They are being shipped. Haven't given her this much attention in years. Truly has become my all time favorite car, and that list is pretty long!! As much as a nice loaded red GT has my attention, I just can't let this one go. I need to see the next gen cars or would be all in if we finally got an Exige V6 430 etc.

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
Quality is stellar!

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
A few pics film next spring. Time to go to sleep. Should have done this 5 yrs ago

Attachments

61 - 70 of 70 Posts