The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. LCUSA has been extremely dormant since the LA show.
knock, knock,. Is anyone in there....?
BTW, Randy, When is the LA auto show discussion being retired ?
I am bored, just finished clearing yet another 9 inches of snow :( Time for some virtual driving on the PC I guess...

·
Registered
91 Posts
I believe you'll be able to install this yourself. At Hanger 111 these parts are all for sale. Here in the states it looks like Sector 111, our sponsor will sell them too.

Personally I'd never get blue, but I would get a tan alacantara interior.

Barry

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
The Alcantara interior will not be offered here. The blue, to my understanding, will be much darker. I verified this when I ordered my car for the same reason mentioned elsewhere on this thread. The alcantara interior with Lazzer Blue looks great but with the darker interior it just wouldn't work. I think that Lotus was thinking about the Blue leather with silver or one of the grays as their target combos. Regardless don't get too excited about the light blue.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Mitch,

You and I are getting almost identical cars and are only a state line away. If you choose to go for the alcantara interior, call me and maybe we can get a discount for 2.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Robert,

Ya want to know something even more funny. I live 10 min. or less from your dealer on Rt.206 in Princeton, NJ.

I purchased from Huntingridge because I knew the owner and they are a great bunch of guys up there. If I go for the blue alcantara I will definitely get in touch with you.

Best Wishes,
Mitch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts