The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think it would be news if Maldonado did actually finish a race without crashing or causing one. He is like a bad version of J.P. Montoya.

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
no doubt he can drive fast and win races. but good grief he needs some time out in F1. he's got the whole senna/schumacher/hamilton i drive like a douche thing going on.... but with out the results to get away with it :)

those south american mangers and lawyers must be REALY convincing in negotiations for the team to keep him!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Anyone remember DeCesaris? I think he wrote off six McLaren chassis in one season, and was nicknamed "DeCrasheris." Fast, but eventually his money couldn't match what he was costing the team in equipment. That day may soon come with Lotus if he continues.

Stephen

·
Registered
479 Posts
He's a pretty quick driver in reality, definitely has some skill. I do think his decision making is suspect sometimes. He's pushing to hard and obviously wants to impress.

On a side note I actually met him the other day in Monaco, nice guy and very down to earth. This was the day of Jules Bianchi's funeral

ImageUploadedByAG Free1439369643.610623.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
he has like what? 20 formula car race wins and 2 championships, thats how he got into F1. that prior experience and success hasn't translated into F1... for whatever reasons.

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts
For posterity...

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts