The Lotus Cars Community banner

2001 - 2020 of 2047 Posts

·
craigyirush
1,534 Posts
Congrats! Where did you buy the car from? In your other thread, it looked like the seller had another Elise next to yours. I'm originally from Canada and know that Elises are much rarer up there.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
SpudW,

Congrats! Don't forget to move your car out of the garage whenever you get those bikes down.

I once decided to move my car out when I was getting something down and it turned out to have been a wise move. A few buckets toppled down from a shelving unit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my Elise

I just got my 05 Elise and couldn't be happier with it! Came with hard top, Katana supercharger, and a black interior, everything I was looking for. I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Attachments

·
user /tron
880 Posts
Mine just got delivered! Been waiting for this for years.

2006 CO Elise, sport pkg, LSD/TC, hard top and some nice mods including DA cup car Ohlins.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Welcome to the 06 Polar Blue owners club! It's a rare color.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It looks like LRG (Lotus Racing Green), which is metallic. BRG is non-metallic and was offered starting on 2006 cars. Great looking color combo on your car! You may want to look into a battery tender if you don't drive the car daily.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations! Have fun and be safe!
It looks like LRG (Lotus Racing Green), which is metallic. BRG is non-metallic and was offered starting on 2006 cars. Great looking color combo on your car! You may want to look into a battery tender if you don't drive the car daily.
Thanks guys! That's good to know about the color, I have some minor stone chips and I was going to order a the wrong color (BRG) touch up paint . I'm really having fun with it. I did find the link (mega thread) about routing the Battery tender thru the trunk lid.
Now - not hijacking the thread- anyone could point me to the fuse that runs the fog lights I'll appreciate it (location of the fuse box, I have the lights and switch but they do not turn on) I googled and none of the fuse covers mention fog lights .:confused:
Cheers

2001 - 2020 of 2047 Posts