The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 2046 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
xxxotic said:
That is a picture of the truck that was dropping off the car in West Palm. They only got one car. There are a few other Elises on
it as well as some other cars for other non-Lotus car dealers. The truck is dropping off the cars at dealers across the state.
Thanks. Figures, most of the Lotus dealerships are on of Florida's east coast and get theirs first, so us in Tampa on the west coast get our cars last. :(

So, those three cars deep in could be the three Dimmitt is waiting for, their demo SY and two customer cars.

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
tidalwdave said:
Thanks. Figures, most of the Lotus dealerships are on of Florida's east coast and get theirs first, so us in Tampa on the west coast get our cars last. :(
Could be worse. Try being on the west coast of USA.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Could be worse. Try being on the west coast of USA.
Those in the west have better roads to drive on than we do in Florida, so I don't feel sorry for them. They should feel sorry for us! ;)

I just sent an email to Dimmitt to see what color the cars are they are waitning on. Figures, I'm out of town this weekend. I'd love to go to Dimmitt and watch those cars get unloaded.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
hermanslotus said:
Randy,

Don't get me wrong. Living in CA must be great. But, for the time being living on the East Coast is better if you are an Elise fan:D

Mitch
Let's talk around January or February. :D

You will look like this: :huh:

While we look like this: :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did you get yours today?

Surferjer said:
I'm not hijacking, but tomorrow I get my Elise (customer car #2???) and I do NOT know how to upload pictures. Tell me how and I'll be happy to oblige.
Did you get your Elise today? I seem to remember you offering free rides... er... I mean free viewing of your Elise when it arrives. I am number 17 at Rothrock and I am anxious to hear how they treated you.

BTW - did they get their demo yet?

·
Registered
158 Posts
when will the car be ready at PBMC Tom xxxxotic?

what color did they get?

Have you heard when you may be getting yours? What number are you again?

I am # 9 there and last heard around September i will be getting mine....

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I got it!! I got it!! BUt my pics are too big to upload. Randy-what's your email address? I was treated superbly by Rothrock every step of the way, and The owner came out to meet me and look over the car.

And let me tell you-the car, which I have built up in my mind for 5 1/2 years, is BETTER than expected. Heck, I got one marriage proposal on the way home! Tons of comments, and a guy in a Porsche followed me into a parking lot to get a better look. And the car, my god it is a driver's dream! Heaven!!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
congratulations:bow:

·
Registered
140 Posts
The Timeline:

Dealership: Maplecrest, Summit, NJ
List Date: 4/22/02
Spec Date: 12/24/03
Delivery Date: 7/21/04

The specs:

05 Elise
Ardent Red
Touring Package
Hardtop

The Pic:

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Surferjer said:
I got it!! I got it!! BUt my pics are too big to upload. Randy-what's your email address?
Send them to [email protected]

Congrats!

And looking good Tech_KO! My son saw that pic and said "Damn, that is a little car." :)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
My pics are off to Randy. Thanks for posting them. I'm in a dream-like state. Trust me, all y'all-the wait is very worth it. Driving this car is surreal. It's so easy to maneuver, shift, etc. One negative: the radio stinks. I didn't have it on much, but yuch. Perhaps I have some setting to adjust, or else I'm tossing it. But the engine sounds mean! I've never heard a Toyota motor make THESE sounds. Guys were asking me what's under the hood, it sounded so robust. Kudos to Lotus!:bow:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,156 Posts
Surferjer / Tech_KO,

congrats you lucky devils. looking forward to seeing more pix...and not of your smiling mugs...;)

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Take off the pic that says "Body Shop Free Estimates"! You're even pointing in that direction!:no:

21 - 40 of 2046 Posts