The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to wait until about a month after I got the car to say anything on the dealer experience and even though things are still going on right now I decided to post anyway.

I really have to take my hats off to these guys. The whole crew. Everything to the sale of the car to getting a couple minor issues worked out. Even now with the car likely totaled they have been waaaaay more help then I could ever have expected. They definately deserve 5 stars all the way around. Much better than honest Bob who I bought my first car from years ago:D

I already secured my loan again (pending that the other car is totaled) and hopefully they have a lotus that suits my needs because I would love to do business with them again.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Seems good things continual pop up regarding these guys. Good to hear. There is obviously something behind it.

Looking forward to seeing you FVMC guys at the dragon run again this year.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
i wish i bought my car from them. its there now getting some mods put on now. i have never had this good of service before. they are one of the best places to bring your car.

·
Registered
232 Posts
+1

I've bought 3 cars from them and they do all my service now (I even take my pick-up truck to them ... they are just better than any other dealer I know of).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts