The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have listed my Elise (Starlight black metallic paint, touring package, star shield) on ebay with a buy-it-now price of :bow: $44,995 :bow: . I have priced it VERY reasonable I feel, especially considering the demand. The car is 100%.......... Its ebay auction number 4503956485 . I would like to know what you guys think! :clap:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to let you know that my telephone number is 1-870-931-8004 for people interested in the elise. Thanks again! ;)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
You won't have any problems selling at that price.

Edit:

Strange a search for Lotus Elise on Ebay motors doesn't find your auction, only way I could find it was to actually typ in the auction number directly by hand.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Miguel said:
Strange a search for Lotus Elise on Ebay motors doesn't find your auction, only way I could find it was to actually typ in the auction number directly by hand.
I also just did an eBay search using the search terms:
Lotus Elise
and yours doesn't come up. I recommend you contact eBay about why that is. I did find it using the auction number.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car was listed 2 hours ago. It normally take 5 - 6 hours to get into the search field. Thanks for the info guys

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
shelbith said:
I have listed my Elise (Starlight black metallic paint, touring package, star shield) on ebay with a buy-it-now price of :bow: $44,995 :bow: . I have priced it VERY reasonable I feel,
If my calculator is working.. MSRP on that car w/ options&dest is $44,660, add some for prepaid registration, doc prep, title.. sounds just about right. Dealer demos have more than 823 and are still above list.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Cool! You're gonna make someone very happy :) I know I paid more than that on ebay for mine. ;)

:clap:

-doma

·
Registered
970 Posts
Shelby, why did you have to pick such a nasty color???...otherwise, i would prob buy it...:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sorry, but I did not realize that black was an unliked color. This thing looks awesome in person. Anyway, cant please them all! :confused:

·
Registered
970 Posts
shelbith said:
I am sorry, but I did not realize that black was an unliked color. This thing looks awesome in person. Anyway, cant please them all! :confused:

I was kidding with ya...it doesnt look too bad really...Im holding out for blue/red though

·
Registered
645 Posts
mact3333 said:
I was kidding with ya...it doesnt look too bad really...Im holding out for blue/red though
I have a blue one!!!

But you can't have it. :D

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
shelbith,
FYI for some reason your car doesn't show up when I search the Lotus section of the ebay motors ads. you might want to look into that, as if it doesn't come up you won't get many hits.
Chris

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
zvezdah1 said:
shelbith,
FYI for some reason your car doesn't show up when I search the Lotus section of the ebay motors ads. you might want to look into that, as if it doesn't come up you won't get many hits.
Chris
FYI..... If you read earlier post, the reason it is not showing up is because it is newly listed.... Give it time. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rob said:
I ordered a car very similar to this in specifications. If you were closer, I might actually bite.
I could ship the car to you for 60 cents a mile. That would be pretty cheap to VA from ARKANSAS

·
Registered
150 Posts
.60 cents a mile, is that enclosed container?
I checked on shipping to Olympia, Wa through one of the recommended carriers in a thread on here and it was around $1900.
Jonesboro to Olympia is 2367 miles (according to Mapquest).

Believe me, I haven't stopped thinking about your car since you posted it... I'm just having problems with the distance.

-Jay

1 - 20 of 41 Posts