Votes: 20 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 54.5%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Not yet, but I am going to do so on Thursday when my sales rep at FVMC gets back in town :D

Note to the poll nazis: Look, I voted accurately... it's a miracle!

·
Registered
156 Posts
#31 one here. Hopefully i'll get to test drive a sports package before ordering.

If dealers get 10 a month, I would have to place my order in 3 months.

Too far away.. booo.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Talking about this the other day. No way they can ship ten a month to the dealers the math doesn't work.

10cars x 38dealer x12mos =4560 a month. Probably will be around 5 a month unfortunately. (estimated prod. for the year is 2300 per Tony Shute at LA. :( )
Chris

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Jenn,
The first ten per dealer on the initial order I THINK represents two months production. Because the initial production isn't expected to be close to full rate. So wild speculation, cars production starts in March, March/April production shipped late April or May (this would be the first 10 pre-orders)

Again this is speculation on my part, but will be at LCU this weekend and hope to pin Arnie down on the latest bits.

Chris

·
Registered
156 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Talking about this the other day. No way they can ship ten a month to the dealers the math doesn't work.

10cars x 38dealer x12mos =4560 a month. Probably will be around 5 a month unfortunately. (estimated prod. for the year is 2300 per Tony Shute at LA. :( )
Chris
LA LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA

The wait is going to stink, hopefully by the time I wait out the 6 month they will offer a Torsen LSD.

Summers are too hot in Miami anyway, so this would be perfect get it in fall.

And if I wait longer I'll enjoy it more. err. ummm...

Okay, I'm done making excuses. =)

Too bad I didn't take the #18 spot at the collection. I just didn't want to deal with their $400+ dealer fee.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts