The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you wizards help me out with something:nanner:
I can't seem to get a picture to upload on my signature. I want to have a pic along with my signature. Thank you.
2008 LOTUS

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Can you wizards help me out with something:nanner:
I can't seem to get a picture to upload on my signature. I want to have a pic along with my signature. Thank you.
2008 LOTUS
Pictures not allowed in signatures.

What's with the giant 2008 Lotus?

You have a chrome license plate frame :no:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Come on now, Demonized. You should know, especially with your avatar, that it's a "don't ask, don't tell" situation regarding the giant rainbow colored 2008 Lotus... -poke-.
Add RoadDad To My Ignore List

Just kidding :sheep:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Come on now, Demonized. You should know, especially with your avatar, that it's a "don't ask, don't tell" situation regarding the giant rainbow colored 2008 Lotus... -poke-.
LOL
to have that rainbow in your signature and to call yourself the "bay area baller"
-poke- -poke- -poke-

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats BallerStatus brother, not Bay Area Baller. That title is currently held by a man that demands respect, and it shouldn't be used unless in reference to him.
I use the term baller in reference to one who exhibits a consistent proficency at-, or exuberant love for the game of basketball.
You're thinking of baller in regards to one whose status in society has been earned by one's possession of "game" (that is, proficiency at the game of life)
Get it? Baller... Status....08 (for the elise and prop 8)
2008 LOTUS ELISE

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Thats BallerStatus brother, not Bay Area Baller. That title is currently held by a man that demands respect, and it shouldn't be used unless in reference to him.
I use the term baller in reference to one who exhibits a consistent proficency at-, or exuberant love for the game of basketball.
You're thinking of baller in regards to one whose status in society has been earned by one's possession of "game" (that is, proficiency at the game of life)
2008 LOTUS ELISE
Holy mother of infant crying jesus. :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Are you sure you didnt mean to sign up over at civictalk.com..... I think you would fit in better there.... Oh, and by the way, no one demands respect, its earned....

:wallbang::wallbang:

2008 LOTUS ELISE

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
tsk tsk tsk

·
Registered
531 Posts
This guy has to be joking Ballerstaus08, a wizard, custom floor mats, chrome license plate frame, and a 85 Doge Ram lowered 2".
It has to be someone on the forums alter ego. Regardless he is pretty funny.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I think there's another name for them...let me think....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
yoo baller, sup dawg?? did u get dat chrome 4's fo ur elise yet? u noe next step is TVs in dem headrestzz

yeaaa

1 - 20 of 21 Posts