The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I would if I could...so put me down as being there in spirit. Next year maybe.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I would definately have went had I gotten my car in time, but as it is we're planning a trip to the GAP with the bikes instead. This is assuming the hurricane doesn't mess the roads up too much.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
I was all set to go but without my car I'd feel odd. My Elite would never make it down and back unless it was trucked. Count me in for next year.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
OneFastLotus said:
How far is Birmingham from Atlanta?
approx 2 hours drive

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You know I will be there, I have two articles in the event guide I am timing the autocross and generally helping make the thing happen. I have had a lot of fun helping Dave Schmid organize the event. It is going to be really fun make it if you can!
jim

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
C'mon down jenn,
Jenn we're going to be convoying over from Lotus USA on Friday mid-late morning, it'd be great if you guys could come down, having talked with you and your hubby so frequently on the board be nice to finally meet you guys!

You too tt, yellow or whatever the heck your name is now!
The more the merrier.

Not sure if any rooms are available at the hotel at the discount rate but other hotels are in the area I think,

Chris

·
Registered
538 Posts
zvezdah1 said:

You too tt, yellow or whatever the heck your name is now!
The more the merrier.
Chris
I know we're confusing, but he used to be MichaelTT and is now YELOTUS. (I'm sure his TT feels slighted at the name change.) ;) And just look at me as his alter ego. :D

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I'll be there and I've signed up for everything.

When you get more exact details of the caravan from LCU please post them. I may be able to join in.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Chris,
Would like to be there, but we'll be playing cars with the vintage race folks at Watkins Glen next weekend. Hoping to make
it next year -- also hoping to have the Magnetic Blue jewel to get me there. Thought it might look a little odd to show up in an old
Alfa anyway. At least the vintage races at the Glen usually has a decent-sized group of Loti show up, so maybe I'll have a chance to see a couple of the Lizzies.
Hope you all have a great time (after Francis passes by).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts