The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Head-on collision, My Lotus against an old Mercedes E class :(

17K views 97 replies 69 participants last post by  btotheje 
#1 ·
So I was on my way to the gas station to get some gas and go ahead and buy some tickets to the new 007 movie. While I was in the median waiting to turn into the gas station a Mercedes E class older one comes at me about 25-35 miles an hour. Im surprise at how well the Lotus held up and I am so happy to be alive thank God!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Yellow

Motor vehicle Vehicle Crash Collision Yellow

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

See less See more
#5 ·
So maybe if your car was a brighter color the guy in the Mercedes would have seen you?!! Glad you're OK, but what was the other guy doing?

#20 ·
good to hear u r okay

After the fact I would have got a big truck and ran them over, due to the fact that their vehicle is fine and can be repaired and ur vehicle is done and the insurance will low ball you. Even if they have enough insurance to cover ur vehicle you will be pissed when they offer you a low check for ur vehicle. Good luck how did they not see u what they thought you were a yellow light.

#24 ·
Not commenting directly about you but I think in every accident thread I've ever seen on here (I'm sure I haven't seen them all), it's never the Lotus drivers fault. Glad you're OK.

#26 ·
Ugh. I'd hate to think what would have happened if the other car would have been going faster or not stop sooner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.