The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car back Friday from the dealers. Had a lot of cosmetic work done and I noticed my headlamp assemblies are loose, i.e. if I push on them they move. I dont recall this being true before the work was done. Can anyone confirm that their headlamps are secured in place and dont move?

·
Registered
488 Posts
They are supposed to be tight, but mine aren't either. I'm not sure what happened previously, but the mounting holes inside the assembly seem to be ripped out, and the metal clips that the bolts screw into are barely attached to anything.

If I was you, just turn a wheel all the way to the inside, remove the front wheel arch liner with a phillips, and look for the bolts that hold the lens cover on. You could try tightening those if they feel loose.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Bware, about 4-6 paint scratches, a/c recharge, first service, all four wheels repaired, r/f rotor replace and new pads on both fronts, new dash, new nav, new carpet on drivers side, cleaned steering wheel shaft corrosion & lube, 3 new starshield pieces (nose, hood, driver door). r/r fender light replaced

1 - 5 of 5 Posts