The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am new to this forum and I am in need of a little help. I have tried to search but there doesn't seem to be any problems like this.
I have a problem with my Elise S1 in that when I switch the side lights or headlights on the ignition powers up as if I have turned the key. I have checked all earths are clean but can anyone help with suggestions on what to check next?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
You should try SELOC Forums where they are familiar with the S1. Here in the U.S. all we got was the S2.
Michael
Hi all,
I am new to this forum and I am in need of a little help. I have tried to search but there doesn't seem to be any problems like this.
I have a problem with my Elise S1 in that when I switch the side lights or headlights on the ignition powers up as if I have turned the key. I have checked all earths are clean but can anyone help with suggestions on what to check next?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for your reply I have posted on seloc also. Never realised you guys never had the S1.

May be swapping my S1 for a S2 if this problem carries on much longer, begining to hate my car when it has electrical problems, so hard to find.

Dean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts