The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few extra kits for the headlights and turn signals. Clear only. 8 mil thick. Thick enough to protect your lights- thin enough to be able to apply. More optically clear than many other kits. If something is going to break through this, its most likely going to break any thickness of film out there.

I'm cleaning up some stuff. I want these gone and off my floor by the end of the weekend. Normal retail $65. Yours while these ones last for $25. (+$5 shipping) List them on ebay and make a profit for all I care. Or get a set as a backup for when yours get pitted. 5 sets at this price. You'll never beat it for a quality material.

Paypal [email protected]

This isn't the easiest of installs and takes some patience but several of you out there have done it on their own with good results.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeff and Pamela,
I can't reply to your PM because your box is full.

Here are the answers to your questions:

They are precut. As long as the Exige S headlights are the same as the Elise they should fit. (and I'm sure they are.) You can find lots of youtube videos showing install. You stick the film on one edge and stretch it over the lens.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Thanks!

Jeff and Pamela,
I can't reply to your PM because your box is full.

Here are the answers to your questions:

They are precut. As long as the Exige S headlights are the same as the Elise they should fit. (and I'm sure they are.) You can find lots of youtube videos showing install. You stick the film on one edge and stretch it over the lens.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.

3 kits left.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Technically it looks like they are all spoken for if the payments come though.

Don't worry, I need to cut some film on Monday so whatever extra orders I get by Monday I'll do for the same price and just make and send them out.

I just wanted to get the pile I had of them laying around on the floor gone and not taking up space. Trying to clean up a little.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi keith,

I'll take a set, too. I do need a new set of autoX numbers (something I can put on and take off as needed). do you have any new designs?

Steve

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi keith,

I'll take a set, too. I do need a new set of autoX numbers (something I can put on and take off as needed). do you have any new designs?

Steve
I have a ton of new ones, just havn't had a chance to update my site. Been too busy trying to get people's orders done. You by no means have to pick something I've already done. Just give me an idea of what you want and I can make you something.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We might want a Union Jack for the front plate area if you have any?? :)
I've got em. And I custom make stuff daily too, so whatever else you think of you want in the future just drop me a line. Appreciate the business.
If you haven't already please check out my website- ChuforiaGraffix.com
I'll be updating soon with lots of new stuff too.

·
Registered
431 Posts
How much for to include the Union Jack with our headlight order, we'll paypal today:)

I've got em. And I custom make stuff daily too, so whatever else you think of you want in the future just drop me a line. Appreciate the business.
If you haven't already please check out my website- ChuforiaGraffix.com
I'll be updating soon with lots of new stuff too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts