The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Staying in tonight and cleaning out. Just realized I must have 10 sets of clear headlight/turn signal protection laying around.

They aren't the easiest to put on, but I'm going to make them so cheap for you that it's worth the try. At the very least the turn signals ones are cake.

$20 per set and $2 shipping. (retail is $60!) till they're gone.

At that price they are cheap track day insurance from a broken or chipped lens even if you don't do a great job installing them. I don't even want to know the cost of a replacement. $700?

Paypal addy in signature.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
the extrernal surface of my headlights has a funky look to it... almost like a delamination or hazing, will this conceal that? i know your product is clear, but sometimes putting something clear over a blemish makes it "disappear".

Any thoughts?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the extrernal surface of my headlights has a funky look to it... almost like a delamination or hazing, will this conceal that? i know your product is clear, but sometimes putting something clear over a blemish makes it "disappear".

Any thoughts?
I really don't know. If you put a piece of clear scotch tape over the spot what happens? I don't know how conclusive of a test that will be, but seems like a good indicator. :shrug:

Edit: If that doesn't work and it looks like it's on the top surface I would try to wetsand them and then use plastic polish on them. I did that to my old BMW and to my Mom's Audi and they came out looking new. The Audi was so bad you could not see the bulbs inside the lenses.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I want one. Sent you PM cause I am too dumb to know where to pay-pal

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I can't pass this up! Payment sent...

·
Registered
100 Posts
how much for shipping to toronto, canada?
i'm dumb too. is your paypal addy the hotmail one from your site?
thanks

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much for shipping to toronto, canada?
i'm dumb too. is your paypal addy the hotmail one from your site?
thanks
oh sorry. yes the hotmail one on the site works, or Chuforia"at"gmail.com works as well.

Shipping to the great white north will be $4

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. wow, a lot of you are up late at night! lol.
I'll have to start packing them up this morning and see where I stand if there are any left.

·
Registered
275 Posts
1 set for me as well....

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have some guests that have come in from out of town so I've been a little tied up. But I'm certain I'm more than sold out of the ones I had. I make extras as I make paint protection film kits and nest them in to the waste portions so I'll be getting more. I guess if you guys want you can send a payment and get on the waiting list until I have kits.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sign me up for a set. PM me is still available.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm way more than sold out of these, but I make extras as I do other kits from the extra material. If you want to get on the waiting list for them when they become available I'll send them to you when I have them. It may be a few weeks so not a good option if you are in a hurry, but a good deal if you aren't. Otherwise I'm always willing to make them up at the regular price. Also from this point forward I have to charge $5 for shipping as I hosed myself on the shipping of all the other sets since they have to go in a box and I'm going to end up eating $50+ on shipping of all these.

·
Registered
275 Posts
did I get in on time with my paypal to get a set?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts