The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for this topic and couldn't find anything so does anyone know where I can buy and/or what type of LEDs are on the headlight circuit boards for the headlights buttons? My current factory colors are green for the button and orange for the picture next to the buttons, but would like to change the colors.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
The buttons I believe I found the answer for, but you will break them trying to replace the LED. As for the indicators, you might want to check out the thread Riceburner98 posted on here. Most likely a filter would work (since they are too bright anyway IMO.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The LEDs aren't soldered onto the board?

·
Registered
640 Posts
You can PM me for the part numbers for the buttons. They are commercially available. I converted mine to red leds on the buttons with a black ring versus the stock chrome ring. About 27ish dollars a button. Including the stock green connector to make it truly plug and play. I coordinated with Riceburner to replace the other backlit leds with red.

Corvus

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you know if the two blue buttons near the A/C controls can be swapped with the green headlights buttons? I no longer have A/C anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts