The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,696 Posts
Do it tomorrow afternoon. Grow some sack, good lord man!:huh:
Seriously, it is not that big a deal. If you don't want to miss breakfast, than wait, but to wait a year is just a seriously lack of cajones.....

Ok rant off. Enjoy! rotfl

·
Vendor
3,696 Posts
Tony, Many thanks! E-mail sent!

Tonywa28 said:
Folx,
Due to popular demand, I'll do some more kits. It may take 2-3 weeks to get them out, but they'll come out (I lose a little bit on each kit, so priority is a little low in the scheme of things...). I'll be using the proceeds to fund my supercharger purchase (that'll be the story for the wife anyway):D . I should clear tens of dollars!!!

Please let me know by email ([email protected]) within the next 2 weeks so I can get an accurate count before I order parts. I really get killed on the one or two kits where I have to order parts (shipping).

Price is $120 with optional potentiometer switch (replaces temp switch, retains stock look). $110 with basic rocker switch.

I've let several people know by PM, email or in person that I'll be doing some more. Two have already confirmed (IANA and Z-TEC).

·
Vendor
3,696 Posts
apexdc said:
Sign me up for two kits. I have a friend (83 years old!) who wants one for his 06 Elise, as well.
OK, How many people here agree with me that:
#1. That is just so bad-ass.
#2. Hope that that is us at 83.
#3. Hope we can still get in and out of the thing.
#3. Hope like hell he drives better than many other 83 year-olds.

You need to post a picture of that stud with his car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.