The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Need two kits

Tony,

Sign me up for two kits. I have a friend (83 years old!) who wants one for his 06 Elise, as well.

I'll check the earlier posts on how to pay.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I agree!

He is a great guy. I was doing some work with a local Lotus dealer and he saw the car. Drove it for five minutes and went to buy his own! Used to have a Morgan and, I think, Aston Martin in the Fifties. He has a place in the mountains and uses the Lotus to get up there along a fantastic Lotus road.

Drives in a "spirited" manner and just delights in the car. Has told me a few tales of 911 encounters and such.

I would aspire to have half of his wit, wisdom and love of life if, when, I reach his age.

BTW, I think he contacted some Lotus registry in England and they seemed to think he is the oldest Elise and possibly, Lotus, overall owner they know of.

:bow: :bow:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Picture didn't attach!

Sorry, the picture didn't load.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
One last try.

Still trying on the picture of the oldest owner!
:wallbang:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Tony,

Just got the two kits and my hat's off to you on the organization shown in the packages. Very nicely done, especially for an operation that is not your day job. The instructional CD is a very nice touch. Thanks much!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Tony, I wanted to snag the kits for myself and Don Prell, as I knew this day would come. We haven't installed ours yet, but probably will in the coming months.

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into keeping the Lotus community a little cooler!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::bow::up:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
THANKS, TONY!!!!!

Tony,

A big thanks from the Lotus community for all your efforts!!!!

:up::up::up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.