The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just a question which I think I know the answer but have to ask. Is there any way to access the interior of the side rails without removing body panels or other major assemblies? My thoughts are to possibly use a reflective (solar) blanket with injectable foam that solidifies like some companies use to ship fragile items like computer monitors. The stuff is really light weight and and be molded to some extent. Even a 1/2 to 1 inch barrier would creat a huge insulating factor. Estimated total weight would be about 1-2 pounds. Thoughts? Coments?

·
Registered
150 Posts
This is the best write-up and early follow-up I have seen in a long time for anything. I will get the parts and have ready to install after my 1000 mile service in a week or so. If you decide to put a kit together I would be very willing to buy it from you especially considering the work and testing you put into making a difficult situation better for all concerned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.