The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!! So nice to be part of these community, I hope to be an active member and try to learn a bit more from these beautiful machines =), as you may see in the thread I am from and live in Peru.

Some background:

Almost all my family lives in USA. I used to live and study in CA but came back to take care of my father and family affairs.

Regarding my car experience, most of my brothers run rally in all the SoCal area, so I grew up loving the rally cars and import myself an EVO 9 MR to Peru and here run some autocross and time attacks. From there I had a Jeep Wrangler which I can honestly say it was a blast in terms of off roading and just having fun anywhere/everywhere but as most of you who have had a time without a proper race inspire car you feel something is missing...... so ..... here I'm I was between this and a Rossion Q1 but end up just loving the Elise of a friend and going with the Exige. So I import myself a 2006 Exige. Hope it wasn't that long for an introduction and would be so happy if I could make some friend here. :)

Premium Member
Welcome aboard Manashow.
Sounds like you've had all the fun toys?
Evo, Wrangler and now Exige!!??
I have a modified Wrangler as well, and agree that off roading is a blast.
Post pictures as soon as the car arrives.
Plenty of friends to be made on Lotus Talk?

Chris

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Closer than you think
Welcome aboard Manashow!

Be sure to post some photos of your car in interesting Peruvian locations. :up:

Highest respect for caring of your father!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the welcome!!

Unfortunately my father passed away this January, but I'm glad to have been here for him all this time. I'll take that satisfaction everywhere. Thank you for your word on that LotusCC, GR82DRV, sturgeongeneral.

Yes LotusCC Wranglers are a blast! and I do think thats the perfect combo. Elise/Exige for weekend in town, and the Wrangler for the time in the wild lol. The car actually I already have it here soon I'll post some pics, but to be honest it came black and thinking to create a custom color maybe you guys could help me with this.

GR82DRV for sure I want to put all the paperwork in order and planning to do a road trip to Colca Canyon that is the deepest canyon in the world (Yes even more than Great Canyon lol). There is a road that is next to the actual canyon, I want to put a GoPro cam and by NO means try to hit the apex but have a nice cruise =).

Again thank you so much for the welcome and hope to give me advise on the color, and what Supercharger Kit should I put on,

Manasho

Registered
What part of Peru do you live in? My wife is half Peruvian and half of her family is there. They live in Lima and we normally stay in Miraflores when we come. I recently saw there is a track about 1.5 hours south of Lima.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What part of Peru do you live in? My wife is half Peruvian and half of her family is there. They live in Lima and we normally stay in Miraflores when we come. I recently saw there is a track about 1.5 hours south of Lima.
I live in Arequipa that is to the South like 600 miles, yes that is call "La Chutana" is a good race track. Any chance you are coming soon?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on your Exige. I used to live in Lima when I was younger but I moved to San Diego with my family back on 91'. You are going to enjoy the exige, a supercharger makes a huge difference. Good luck and have fun.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I used to live in Los Angeles from '04 to '08 then come back to Peru. Yeah I love the car but I'm looking for a supercharger to import I bet that is going to make quite a difference

1 - 12 of 12 Posts