The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.....another Miata nut here......I just want to say....when the Elise is unleashed onto the streets......be gentle....try to stay away from all Black Miatas.......one of them will be me......if you pull up next to me at a light......I'm liable to burst into tears with envy :D......the Elise is everything I want my car to be.....except with a stereo. I love the car. anyway.....can't wait to jump into some twisties with you cats........

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Welcome. Love the sig!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks :D...... I've been looking for an Elise board for the longest time.....this one feels more like home (Miata.net) than the others....

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
:) I spend a bit of time on Miata net, even though I race MR2 Spyders. You have to know your enemy. heh.

Miata.net is a good site.

I expect that the traffic and interest in the Elise are just a small fraction of what we will see as more information is released.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi there,
I kinda count miata/eunos/MX-5 owners as lotusphiles because the miata's suspension is practically a direct copy of the original 1960's elan's.

Welcome to the world of Lotus!

Craigy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if it ain't broke........ :D all that time since then and these cars with these new fangle dangle magnetically controlled GPS monitored suspensions.....and still....lack the finesse of a plain Jane 4 wheel double wishbone with unequal arms.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I too hope that things pick up once the Elise finally gets here.

Welcome to the board, Im a miata owner too.. I have several and Im on miata.net. Im known as Miata_Mamma.

Cheers
Jenn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts