The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently the happy owner of an AP1 S2000. I've always been in love with the "simplify, then add lightness" way of doing things, so it was only a matter of time before I started shopping around for a Lotus.

I'm a resident of the north eastern corner for now, but I have my eyes on warmer parts of the country so the toys don't have to hibernate for the winter. As it stands I'm already impatient for the warm weather to return.

Cheers all!

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Simplicate and add lightness was how I heard it and that resonates with me on practically everything!!

·
Administrator
3,146 Posts
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
2011 Exige S260 Sport
147 Posts
Welcome! I made the switch from a '08 CR to a S260 Sport. I put over 100,000 miles on the S2K - it was great. This thing though... another world.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum!! Simplicate and add lightness was how I heard it and that resonates with me on practically everything!!
Thank you! I've heard it a couple different ways but they all hold similar meaning to me!

Welcome to LT!
Thank you!

Welcome! I made the switch from a '08 CR to a S260 Sport. I put over 100,000 miles on the S2K - it was great. This thing though... another world.
Wow, I'll eventually put that many miles on my AP1! Did you daily your CR to put that many miles on it? Or just live in a warmer climate?

·
Registered
2011 Exige S260 Sport
147 Posts
Did you daily your CR to put that many miles on it? Or just live in a warmer climate?
I just drove it. It's a car. I'll do the same with my Exige, but now my commute is quite a bit shorter so the miles will pile on slower I suppose.

·
Registered
06 exige / Fiesta ST / WRX STI HB / Z4 M coupe
8 Posts
I am new here also. welcome. S2k are great. I have an ap2 (not mine) at my house the last 7 years. Love driving it, put a smile on my face every time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts