The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Lotus Talk

I am on the search for a clean low mileage 2010 or 2011 Lotus Exige. I would love to find a Final Edition if possible!

My car history has lead me to enjoy and appreciate lightweight fun cars. I have had 4 Honda S2000's and an Ariel Atom.

I covered almost 20,000 miles in my 2012 Ariel Atom, most of which was epic road trips including driving home from the factory in Virgina to Arizona in 4 days and a Mexico to Canada run in 23 hours & 38 minutes covering 1582 miles.

Old picture of me in the Atom

I have met Shinoo from Sector 111 a few times - great guy & speaks very highly of the Lotus platform!

Happy to be here & if you know anyone in the market looking to sell a 2010 / 2011 Lotus Exige please let me know!

Thanks!
Nik

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
wow. welcome to LT!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not an Exige but a very low mileage very early Elise

ZeroF...I am reducing our collection of Lotus cars and have a 2005 (late 2004 manufacture) Elise. All the bells and whistle packages, hard top, new rear Yoko tires and only 7900 miles. Car is rare color - metallic aubergine - and in like new condition. Car is in Tucson, AZ and test drives are encouraged.

Ben Cohen

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
ZeroF,

I am about an hour south of Tucson. If you want to take a test ride in a supercharged Elise, let me know. It is in the power range of an Exige 260.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts