The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my 2020 Lotus Evora. I live north-east of Atlanta. I have enjoyed reading through the forum and mentally (so far) spending additional money on mods. Would love to catch up with other members in the area if ever meeting up.

·
Administrator
2,690 Posts
Welcome to LT! Congrats on your new Evora!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome! Pictures of your Lotus are semi-mandatory. :) If you do Facebook, there are a couple local Lotus group Atlanta Lotus Owners and Lotus Ltd Southeast, as well as a Mountain Drive group that is more inclusive but is/was run by Lotus guys. There are usually a few Lotus at Caffeine and Octane (first Sunday of every month at the Perimeter Mall) where we are in the Exotic lot. There are a few shops that do good work on Lotus and might be able to give advice on modifications. There is a local forum member that has an Evora and I would not be surprised if he has looked at mod's. I hope to see you sometime.
Stan

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Welcome! I've been an Atlanta-based Lotus owner for over 30 (!) years. Glad you're helping populate the land of big trucks/SUV's with cool cars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Pictures of your Lotus are semi-mandatory. :) If you do Facebook, there are a couple local Lotus group Atlanta Lotus Owners and Lotus Ltd Southeast, as well as a Mountain Drive group that is more inclusive but is/was run by Lotus guys. There are usually a few Lotus at Caffeine and Octane (first Sunday of every month at the Perimeter Mall) where we are in the Exotic lot. There are a few shops that do good work on Lotus and might be able to give advice on modifications. There is a local forum member that has an Evora and I would not be surprised if he has looked at mod's. I hope to see you sometime.
Stan
Thanks for the heads up on the meets. Looking forward to meeting some of the LT members, Yeah would be interested in shops for sure other than the dealership. Here is a picture from my phone. Maybe a louder color than I would have thought I would have picked, but I liked it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! I've been an Atlanta-based Lotus owner for over 30 (!) years. Glad you're helping populate the land of big trucks/SUV's with cool cars.
Thanks tmr. Doing my part, but no better as a house full of SUV's. Parked the Lotus in the far end stall of garage, but not that you would notice due to the 12 MPG club.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
SUV's are today's version of the station wagons I grew up with and minivans that younger guys grew up with. Functional for hauling around people and stuff, which is a necessity for many so there's no real harm in it.

I'm past the child-rearing stage, so am doing my part to populate my garage with fun cars:

Reactions: Chemgee

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Welcome and welcome to the Atlanta lotus folks. Beautiful looking car. Hope to see you on the road some day

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome!
Evora 400 owner here, used to go to Caffeine And Octane every month, but my work has been fully remote and I have a lot of property in East GA so I moved away to live out in the middle of nowhere on my private land where no one can find me haha.
haven't been to one in a few months, but will probably try and attend again when all this covid crap ends.

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400, manual, white exterior with red leather pack
46 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the meets. Looking forward to meeting some of the LT members, Yeah would be interested in shops for sure other than the dealership. Here is a picture from my phone. Maybe a louder color than I would have thought I would have picked, but I liked it.

View attachment 1277532
Very nice! Welcome

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Welcome!
Evora 400 owner here, used to go to Caffeine And Octane every month, but my work has been fully remote and I have a lot of property in East GA so I moved away to live out in the middle of nowhere on my private land where no one can find me haha.
haven't been to one in a few months, but will probably try and attend again when all this covid crap ends.

View attachment 1277906
Lambo doors!

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,657 Posts
We're meeting for lunch on Sunday in Roswell. See the club group page on Facebook for the details. Join us!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts