The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Travis and just picked up an Evora for my wife on Saturday. Got it at Lotus of Pittsburgh. It is one of the "new" 2011's (the Chinese rejects). The dealer says that there is no way that story is true, however from the white tape on the manufacture's label to the black paint over the "lotus" button on the key fob (which came right off with a bit of nail polish remover). Persian Blue, with Premium pack, Sports pack, Tech pack, Backup camera, Premium Audio, Power mirrors,and Star Shield. Absolutely love the color. I am sure all have questions galore that the search forum box wont answer, so thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome to LT! Persian blue is one of my favorite Evora colors. I'm from Rochester, NY. Don't live there now, but I'm familiar with your area. Hope you get some warmer weather soon so you can fully enjoy the car. Congrats!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the group. :wave: Congratulations! Love the colour as well.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
welcome fellow new Yorker, hope to see you at one of the random meets I show up at in the general NY/PA/NJ area

·
Registered
978 Posts
Saw that car at lotus of Pgh last week. Very sharp. Congrats. Hope she enjoys it!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
chinese reject?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome, and nice car. I am from Buffalo too.
Travis, Congratulations on the purchase!

Good to see another Lotus in Buffalo.
Tonawanda, actually, but hey it's all Buffalo! Own the Dairy Queen on Brighton Road. Stop on by!!!

Talked to Matt Serwacki over at Mike Barney Nissan, and he said that their Lotus Dealership should be fully functioning mid May!

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
If you have talked to Matt, hopefully you will join the LOONYS and make a few of our breakfasts. I spent quite a bit of time at your Dairy Queen growing up. The Brighton Eggert slot car track was right across the street and the place where I sat in my first Lotus Elan back when I was about 12 years old.

Send me an Email, tvacc*at* lotusowners "dot" you know where.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Love that color congrats. Now you said this is the wife's car? Might you be borrowing it from time to time?

Have fun

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love that color congrats. Now you said this is the wife's car? Might you be borrowing it from time to time?

Have fun
If she will let me, but I have my own toys too. A 2006 ram srt 10 supercharged (the 8.3 viper motor with 3.4 liter Roe Racing Supercharger), a 2005 Supercharged Roush Mustang, and a Can Am Spyder.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts