The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Hello from Canada

546 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  LARRY 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Mike. I live in Vancouver, BC.
I am 21 years old and I'm an Aerospace student here in Vancouver.
Ive fallen in love with Lotus and the concept of how they building their cars after spending time in a few Lotus' and lots of time browsing my local Lamborghini/Lotus/Porsche dealership.

I'm currently in school, and for 8 more months. I am a performance car freak and I know a thing or two about those flying things in the sky.

I do not currently own a Lotus but a purchase of a Canyon Red HT Elise will be on its way once I am done school and making the big bucks.

Ive been a forum lurker for a little bit now, and I feel its time to join in and contribute to the discussion.

Keep the rubber side down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.