The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Elise
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm from Columbus, OH and just bought a 2006 Elise. I'm just loving the car and every second I drive it. I will be happy to join any upcoming meet ups in the Columbus/Dayton/Cinci/Indy areas. I bought a stock car and very much interested to know more about what I can do with it while also learn from the experience that others have. I'm also interested to meet up other Elise owners for a coffee or breakfast in Columbus area.

Anil

·
Administrator
5,834 Posts
Welcome to LT Anil!

·
Super Moderator
2005 Lotus Elise
1,899 Posts
Welcome to the Crew Anil, you have just joined a group of Lotus junkies that will help you out in any way you can imagine.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to Lotus life! Darn, too bad you didn't get it last year! I did a whirlwind tour of Ohio to catch up with friends this time last summer. Did a cars & coffee in Columbus. There are two there, and this was the lamer of the two, but the better one was still shut down because of COVID.

·
Supporting Vendor
495 Posts
Welcome to LT, Anil! We are based out of Indianapolis. We are having a Lotus gathering called LotusPalooza August 28th in Carmel, Indiana and we would love it if you joined us! As a bonus...the Evija will also be there!

LotusPalooza is an "event-within-an-event" during Artomobilia weekend created to showcase beautiful vehicles & amazing innovations made by Lotus over the years. All Lotus cars are welcome to participate! The deadline to register for Lotus-Palooza is Friday, July 30, 2021! Please register your Lotus car as soon as possible because space is limited!! You can register by clicking on the link here!

Artomobilia is being held at the Carmel Arts & Design District August 28, 2021 in Carmel, Indiana. You can learn more about the weekend's events by visiting www.artomobilia.org/artomobiliaweekend

186479333_10159658147988083_2809164544951021210_n.jpg

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Welcome!! Yah there are a few of us here that try to get together for drives and cars and coffees.

And like Gator posted above we are planning on caravanning out to Indy Saturday morning and meeting some more lotus from Cincy/Dayton on the way. Sign up if you are up for it.

I also try to organize a Hocking Hills cruise at least once a year. Did one this spring. Hopefully we will do one this fall and you can join us.

We have a group chat on instagram, a group on Facebook and group text going cause everyone is all over.... It's alot. I'll reach out via DM and loop you in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome, Anil. The car community is certainly strong in Columbus. I've been wanting to check out a cars and coffee there for a while. Looks like there is one this Saturday (7/24), sanctioned by Columbus Cars And Coffee. I don't know of any in Indy this Saturday, so I may try to go over to that if I can wake up early enough.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
@devin @NealLotus2021 im planning on going to this and have a few lotus friends joining me. Started a new thread below. Will likely have meetup point beforehand so we can caravan in together. Location is still TBD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts