The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just bought my 06 Lotus Elise on the beginning of this year so far so awesome car, I will be around here going trough post to help maintain the car and get to know people who owns a lotus as well, and maybe one day meet people from the forum at car events.
:cool:

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
Hey Checho,

Welcome! Put up some pic of your car so we will know you when we see it.:)

Also, come out to Cars and Coffee in Plano the first Sat of each month. There is usually a good group there.
Cars and Coffee™ Dallas

Check out the North Texas Lotus Club on Facebook. They organize some lotus events.

See you around.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot jefrac, I know about the cars and coffe meeti g I see a lot of pics on IG, but never been there next month if I'm in town count me in :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Checho,

Welcome! Put up some pic of your car so we will know you when we see it.:)

Also, come out to Cars and Coffee in Plano the first Sat of each month. There is usually a good group there.
Cars and Coffee™ Dallas

Check out the North Texas Lotus Club on Facebook. They organize some lotus events.

See you around.
Hey men like about a month ago I tried to join the North Texas Lotus Club on their web page, after filling the application it said that someone was going to contact me shortly and I'm still waiting ; ( can you help me out here?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
Hey men like about a month ago I tried to join the North Texas Lotus Club on their web page, after filling the application it said that someone was going to contact me shortly and I'm still waiting ; ( can you help me out here?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sure. I will post up a note for them.... The moderator job has changed people and there was a little confusion. I am assuming you are "checho" or something close in FB too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Checho,
Nice ride... saw you north TX lotus FB post earlier on... Looking forward to meeting you at next get together... C&C or so
Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts