The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello LT,
I'm new to the group here. I currently own a 95 single turbo supra, 10' wrx hatch and 17' tundra. Im looking at trading / selling the supra and getting into a lotus exige s. I hope everyone can welcome me and meet new friends from all over especially the Northeast section of the states!
Josh 馃馃徏

Premium Member
Welcome to the fold.

I sold my TT Supra and bought my Elise. Much happier with the Lotus (my 3rd).

Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
We have several members here from NJ.

Most of us subscribe to the LotusPALS site, where local events and gatherings are posted. (Of course, COVID cut events back a great deal, this year)

Send me a PM.

Premium Member
i'm late to the party!!! welcome to LT!!! I just saw your FS thread for the Supra... and that it's move on for someone else to enjoy now!

back in '04 I had a MK3 Turbo and wanted a MK4... but ended up buying an FD instead (and in late '17 moved in an Exige)

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
i'm late to the party!!! welcome to LT!!! I just saw your FS thread for the Supra... and that it's move on for someone else to enjoy now!

back in '04 I had a MK3 Turbo and wanted a MK4... but ended up buying an FD instead (and in late '17 moved in an Exige)
Thats great to hear. Yea i had my fun in my mk4 (16 years). Now wanting to get into an exige s 07-08 at some point

1 - 12 of 12 Posts