The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nanner:
Yesterday, after an agonizing week long wait, I took delivery of my "used" '06 Exige. What a fantastic car! So great and involving in fact, it makes the S2000 that I traded feel kind of bland and soulless. Thanks guys for all the great information you have collected and I look forward to participating in these pages.

Finally, thanks to Exigent for keeping it in such great shape. When he said flawless, he meant it.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
:nanner:
Yesterday, after an agonizing week long wait, I took delivery of my "used" '06 Exige. What a fantastic car! So great and involving in fact, it makes the S2000 that I traded feel kind of bland and soulless. Thanks guys for all the great information you have collected and I look forward to participating in these pages.

Finally, thanks to Exigent for keeping it in such great shape. When he said flawless, he meant it.
Congrats! Be sure to bring it to Britain on the Green in Alexandria on 4/26.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Dude, Pics! Gotta see your new baby!

Congrats! Enjoy!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words guys (...or should I say "mates"?).

Lotusforsale, I will definitively try to make "Britain on the Green". It's conveniently just around the corner from where my car is garaged.

The1sen, stay tuned, the photo-shoot is coming!

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Congrats! Be sure to bring it to Britain on the Green in Alexandria on 4/26.
no, be sure to bring it to the University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity in College Park, MD on 4/26.

Check the Mid-Atlantic section for the thread :p

welcome :wave:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Lotusforsale, I will definitively try to make "Britain on the Green". It's conveniently just around the corner from where my car is garaged.
exactly my point, do you want to drive this awesome car "just around the corner" or do you want to enjoy some awesome roads coming down to College Park, MD. Plus, it is for charity.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hope to see you out on some of the great roads in the area!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratz!

Car looks good in it's new hands!

From Jon and myself, Matt, at Euroclassics Lotus.... ENJOY! :up:

Keep us posted of anything you need to want to do. Our Lotus Tech Carmelo is extremely knowledgeable and willing to help.

Thanks again for the business, also thanks to Exigent for the mint inventory :bow:.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Once again, thanks again for the warm welcome.

Also, props to the guys from Euroclassics --specially Jon Philipp-- for a very pleasant buying experience. BTW, if anybody is looking for a mint Rio Yellow S2000, Jon is the person you want to talk to.

On a side/humorous note, after taking delivery, we soon departed for our yearly spring break vacation. Normally, traveling would have been welcome distraction... Not this time! If there would have been a way to pack my new toy, I would have avoided the frequent and prolonged daydreaming episodes that I've been experiencing. Life's full of surprises!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts