The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Matt, and I'm currently located Rochester, New York moving to Pontiac, Michigan in a few more weeks. I currently have my eyes on the early Lotus Evora/Evora S and am hoping to really get a better understanding of cars and how to maintain them. Currently I have a 2010 Camaro 2SS and plan to hopefully sell soon once I've settled in at my new location!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,237 Posts
Hi Matt!

A local west NY club is LOONY (Lotus Owners Of NY). They will give you buying advice AND maintenance assistance.

Lotus of Western NY in Amherst is one of the friendliest dealers in the country.

After you move you could find another local club in Michigan...through the nation club, Lotus, Ltd.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for the welcome and thank you car buff for the information. I'll definitely be a bit before I'm ready to make a purchase but I have my fingers crossed in hoping that Michigan will have a local club. It's a shame there isn't a local Lotus Dealership in the area (at least from what I've seen, closest seems to be Chicago or Ohio).

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thank you both for the welcome and thank you car buff for the information. I'll definitely be a bit before I'm ready to make a purchase but I have my fingers crossed in hoping that Michigan will have a local club. It's a shame there isn't a local Lotus Dealership in the area (at least from what I've seen, closest seems to be Chicago or Ohio).
There is a Lotus dealer in Birmingham, a suburb of Detroit. They have close ties with Lotus US which is nearby. AutoEurope, or as they recently became...Lotus of Detroit. They had some Lotus get togethers and a yearly track weekend before the plague hit us. Google them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a Lotus dealer in Birmingham, a suburb of Detroit. They have close ties with Lotus US which is nearby. AutoEurope, or as they recently became...Lotus of Detroit. They had some Lotus get togethers and a yearly track weekend before the plague hit us. Google them.
Thank you for the information! When I was originally looking around for a Lotus dealership in Michigan, I think I got AutoEurope results only and got a bit confused and worried that the closest was in Ohio or Illinois! If anything I'll definitely be looking forward to those meet ups then once things go back to normal. Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts